Each year on Memorial weekend Marysvale town holds it's annual town reunion so come and join us for the fun, it's open to everyone, even if your not from Marysvale.
This year it will be held May 27th thru 28th
Please Plan on attending and use this opportunity to exchange photos and memories with families and friends.
VFW Memorial Service
There will actually be two Memorial Services this year, both conducted by VFW Post #7561:
Saturday 11:00 a.m. at the Memorial Park followed by lunch at the park.
Monday at 10:00 a.m. at the Marysvale Mountain View Cemetery
- LDS Church Services
Sacrament 10:00 am
Open meetings for visitors
11:00 to 1:00 pm
- Baptist Church Services
10:30 to 11:30 am
6:00 to 7:00 pm
Don't forget the
Annual Quilt Raffle!
Proceeds to go to the
Veterans Memorial Fund.
- Saturday at 6:30 PM at Oscarson Elementary is the Utah Old Time Fiddlers and Country Music Association sponsored by Marysvale Chamber of Commerce. The concession stand will be open. The price of tickets at the gate are $6.00 for Adults, $2 Discount for Veterans, Children under 10 FREE. Door prizes will be given away.
- Contact Jonathan & Chrissa Edwards at (435) 326-4506 or email@example.com for more information.
- Sunday 1:30 - 4:00 PM Lunch will be served at Oscarson Elementary.
- Monday Breakfast ~ Price yet to be determined.
8:00 to 10:00 am at the Town Park Marysvale.
This is a fund raiser event put on by the Piute County EMT's to raise money for equipment needed for the ambulance. Come out and support our great EMT's. They always come if you need them... Now it's your turn!
- After breakfast will be the quilt drawing.
(incase if inclement weather it will be held at the School)
Utah Old Time Fiddlers and Country Music Association Concert
Saturday 6:30 pm
in the Oscarson Elementary School.
Sponsored by the Marysvale Chamber of Commerce. Door prizes will be given away.
The price of tickets at the gate are $6.00 for Adults, $2 Discount for Veterans, Children under 10 FREE.
- Contact Jonathan & Chrissa Edwards at (435) 326-4506 or